1) Some fold, some roll and some simply fling into the bag. What's your technique for packing clothes?
A combination of both with every nook and cranny filled… including the inside of my shoes.
2) The tight regulations about carrying liquids on planes makes packing complicated. What might we find in your quart-size bag? Toothbrush and paste, hand cream, shampoo, deoderant
Ever lose a liquid that was too big?
3) What's something you can't imagine leaving at home? My glasses and/or contacts
4) Do you have a bag with wheels? Is there any other kind?
5) What's your favorite reading material for a non-driving trip (plane, train, bus, ship)? Something that grabs my interest and makes the time go quicker – these days it will be on my Kindle or Zune