Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday Five: Happy Project

With the end of RevGalBlogPals' third annual Big Event, I am wondering who went and what it was like. There must be a lot of smiling from the Big Event! Hopefully, the rest of us are not frowning either.


So let us know how your past week was for you.

IMG_0005
Write five different aspects of the week
OR answer the following questions:


1. When were you smiling lately?

Although I didn’t get to attend the BE, I did get to spend two days at our houseboat. It was put in the water on Friday. It’s an older boat but is sporting a brand new roof – no leaks to clean up and an open deck on the rear of the boat to sit in the sun and read or fish. Great place to escape the insanity which is life at times.


2. What happened unexpectedly to you this past week?

Much of my week was unexpected but it was one of the better weeks in a long while!


3. How was a catastrophe averted (or not)?

Found that my cell phone screen was cracked on Sunday but fortunately I received my new phone on Tuesday and it’s a better phone than the old one.


4. What was the most delicious thing you ate?

Ham Loaf dinner at Dick’s Place in my hometown. It was a great meal and I saw people I haven’t seen in years.

Also shared a meal with my son at Chile’s on Tuesday.

Enjoyed a great fruit and chicken salad at Bob Evans last night – a sign that summer is truly coming!


5. Did you see any good movies or read any books or articles?

Had a great week of entertainment. Watched “Date Night” with my husband last Friday and had date night with my clerk of session last night at the Pittsburgh Pops concert featuring Cirque De La Symphonie … it was VERY good.

No comments:

Post a Comment