In EFM this week, our question was, "If you were a color, what would you be?" So that's where this Friday Five comes from, at least its jumping off place.
1. If you were a color, what would you be? – Cobalt Blue – There is a richness to this color that speaks of a life lived fully with both a touch of vibrancy and life and the darkness of chaos. I would hope that my life would reflect the beauty of Christ in much the same way light shines through cobalt blue glass.
2. If you were a flower (or plant), what would you be? – Wisteria – this plant takes awhile to root itself and produce the flowers but once rooted is nearly impossible to remove completely.
3. If you were an animal, what kind would you be? – Giraffe – nuff said – long legs, long neck …
4. If you were a shoe, what type would you be? – a mule – easy to slip-on and slip-off – a blessing and a curse.
5. If you were a typeface, which font would you be? Comic Sans – a blend of many traits.
Bonus: Anything connected with metaphors that you'd like to contribute.
I’m too busy to do this so I’ll leave this open to comments.